What does this MRI report indicate?
Chronic degenerative changes in the knee leading to cartilage damage
Thanks for the query. I've reviewed the report.
It appears that there is a tear in the cartilage cushion of your knee called the medial meniscus. There are also degenerative changes seen.
Also the inner side of your knee ligament is sprained, possibly due to degeneration or trauma
This could be the cause of knee pain usually associated with Osteoarthritis of the knee.
No mention has been made about any arthritic changes in the knee. Possibly a Sports Medicine Specialist can do an arthroscopic cleanup of the joint and repair of excise your torn meniscus cartilage.
I hope I have answered your query.
I will be available to answer your follow up queries.
Dr. Aashish Raghu
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the meaning of the mri report
- What are the findings of the mri report
- What does these mri report of brain indicate
- What does the mri report indicate
- Done mri of back what does the reports indicate
- What is the interpretation of the mri report
- What does the mri report suggest
- Got an mri scan what does this report indicate
- What does word indication on a mri report indicate
- Done mri of spine what does the report indicate
- Suggest treatment for loss of movement in left arm post injury
- What causes stabbing pain behind left breast while breathing?
- Suggest treatment for knee pain
- What causes painful legs while walking in a person with peripheral...
- Is weight training advisable 2 weeks after a shot for trigger finger?
- Suggest treatment for sharp pain in legs after exercising
- Suggest treatment for sharp pain in the heels
- Suggest treatment for tibia pain, weakness and memory loss
- What causes severe discoloration and swelling in left leg?
- Suggest treatment for left-sided back and hip pain