What does this MRI report indicate?
I can not see your reports.
I have studied your case. But with your history it looks less likely. I can give you indication when some one need spine surgery after accident.
1.if there is fracture with more then 50% compression.
2.if their is weakness in lower limb with abnormal bladder/bowel movement ?
I would like to see your MRI reports. Please send me answers of these questions.I will try my best to help you.
you do not need any surgery
I have studied your MRI and you are having disc herniation and nerve compression. I do not think you need surgery at present. As this much of disc herniation can be treated with physiotherapy.If you have any progress in the disease, or you develop any severe pain or weakness then you might nee surgery but it is not must even in future.
Do not take steroids as they may cause serious side effects.Just continue with physiotherapy. Avoid travelling and jerky exercises.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the meaning of the mri report
- What are the findings of the mri report
- What does these mri report of brain indicate
- What does the mri report indicate
- Done mri of back what does the reports indicate
- What is the interpretation of the mri report
- What does the mri report suggest
- Got an mri scan what does this report indicate
- What does word indication on a mri report indicate
- Done mri of spine what does the report indicate