What does this MRI report indicate?
Direct to site to upload MRI
Follow these steps.
I examinated the report you uploaded too.
There is stated that the pseudomeningocele evidentiated at the prior studies is stable, so, there is no progression.
There is also stated that there is no evidence of spinal cord herniation ( or abnormal displacement of spinal cord ), that may cause compression.
As conclusion, regarding to report you uploaded, there is no need for any urgent surgical procedure, but the report and the imaging studies are old ones to judge about current condition of yours.
More recent imaging studies needed to evaluate properly your condition.
To upload more reports or DICOM images you could follow these steps:
- insert the MRI CD into your PC
- right click on DVD reader/ writer
- click copy
- go to desktop and right click again
- click paste
It should paste a DICOM folder that you may upload to google drive eg. and post its related link here.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the meaning of the mri report
- What are the findings of the mri report
- What does these mri report of brain indicate
- What does the mri report indicate
- Done mri of back what does the reports indicate
- What is the interpretation of the mri report
- What does the mri report suggest
- Got an mri scan what does this report indicate
- What does word indication on a mri report indicate
- Done mri of spine what does the report indicate