What does this MRI report indicate?
While being hospitalized this past XXXXXXX for dehydration, I became unable to speak & my brain activity was monitored for 3 days. MRI--same reading as 2014. I am now on Remeron.
What caused my seizures?? Please explain
Provide more details
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Mri changes can be age related or secondary to hypertension or some other illness.
Seizures can occur due to some metabolic causes like hypothyroidism, hyponatremia, hypernatremia, hypocalcemia.
Lesion on Mri seem not related to seizures. It will be better if you upload images.
What was eeg findings?
Are you on any medications.
Please provide more details.
Do get back to me for further queries.
Dr Neeraj Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the meaning of the mri report
- What are the findings of the mri report
- What does these mri report of brain indicate
- What does the mri report indicate
- Done mri of back what does the reports indicate
- What is the interpretation of the mri report
- What does the mri report suggest
- Got an mri scan what does this report indicate
- What does word indication on a mri report indicate
- Done mri of spine what does the report indicate