What does this HCG value during 5 weeks of pregnancy indicate?
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
Get a transvaginal ultrasound done to see for location of gestational sac.
This bHCG is very low and increasing at a very slow pace so there is risk of dying intrauterine pregnancy or a tubal ectopic pregnancy.
Get the ultrasound report and then we can discuss further management.
Till then take as much rest as possible and good healthy diet.
All the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes increase in hcg levels during pregnancy
- Hcg values for pregnancy
- What does elevated serum beta hcg levels indicate during pregnancy
- Pregnancy hcg levels by week
- Hcg lab values in pregnancy
- What is the cause of falling hcg level during pregnancy
- Is hcg injection advisable during 6 weeks of pregnancy
- Hcg in urine during pregnancy
- What does beta hcg of 117 during pregnancy indicate
- Hcg levels during pregnancy