What does this Echo report indicate?
Your stress echocardiogram reports is perfectly normal...
Hi and thank you for asking!
After reviewing your stress echocardiogram reports I would like to say that it's perfectly normal.
You had a normal heart reaction during exercise, without any reduction on ejection fraction or wall movements abnormalities.
Moreover apart from some PVCs seen during exercise no other ECG change were observed.
Hope this was of help!
Wish you health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done ecg and echo what do results indicate
- What does the sperm report indicate
- Had echo exam what are the findings from the report
- What does my report indicate
- What does my echo and doppler study report
- What does the culture report indicate
- What does my echo indicate
- What does the test report indicate
- What does word indication on a mri report indicate
- Pregnant what does the report indicate