• question-icon

What does this ECHO report indicate?

Posted on Tue, 11 Jul 2017 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: hi sir.

Iam a obese guy weighing 114kgs around 5.11 inches height exactly one year back while lying down on bed I got chest discomfort. went to cardiologist they did ecg,tmt,echo everything was normal except for mild tr and pah which showed tr jet 2.8 30+rap doctor didn't tell me anything said everything was normal . after Google searching I got really scared from that I was despressed I was 108 kgs really put on another 7kgs done multiple echo after that all showed no tr. this is my latest echo report
Answered by Dr. Rishu Saxena 30 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Absolutely normal report.

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXX.
Have gone through all the three reports attached by you as well as the explaination written down by you.
First and the Foremost point is Mild pulmonary artery hypertension has no clinical significance and infact nothing is to be done by patient for it.The only recommendation is to repeat a 2d echo once every year to see the pressure in pulmonary area.In the same way as pulmonary artery pressures are mildly elevated there is secondary TR.However mild TR also has no significance.

Your latest report is totally normal even your previous report was also clinically fully normal.
Most likely your chest pain is related either to Gastritis acid peptic disorder or is related to your higher levels of anxiety.

Please answer the following queries-
What are your anxiety levels?
How is your sleep?
Any radiation of pain?
Relieving factor?
Rated to eating food or stress?
How long does pain lasts?

Please reply soon.
Waiting!

Thanks!

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Dr. Rishu Saxena

Cardiologist