What does this ECG report indicate?

Dr. Bhanu Partap

Cardiologist

Posted on Wed, 9 May 2018 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: Recently had a Cardiac XXXXXXX procedure...these numbers show up on one of the reports. What do they mean?
PR Interval
220  

QRSD Interval
84  

QT Interval
444  

QTC Interval
437  

P Axis
20  

T Wave Axis
23  

I 40 AXIS
-17  

T 40 AXIS
13  

ST AXIS
22  
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Kindly upload the report

Detailed Answer:
Hello Sir

I understand your concern for your health and I would like to suggest you to kindly upload your XXXXXXX report image for proper evaluation understanding and opinion.

Also I would like to know bit more about your medical history like
1. Why you underwent XXXXXXX

2. What symptoms you are having

3. Any other medical issues which you have.

Kindly revert back with the required information.

Kind Regards
Dr Bhanu partap
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Bhanu Partap 7 hours later
Underwent XXXXXXX because of an abnormal treadmill stress test. Could not achieve a heart rate of 140 and BP was at 200/95 when test was shut down.

Symptoms leading to stress test were some chest heaviness(not pain) and hypertension treatment/high BP for the last 2 years. Had a spike in BP(160/90 approx) over the last 30-45 days despite 400 mg of Labetelol dose per day.

I don't have access to the XXXXXXX report image.

thank you.

Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 15 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please refer to the detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
First of all apologies for the delay.

Sir as per your second feedback, all the scenario which you have mentioned like your symptoms of chest heaviness, high blood pressure, incomplete TMT test points towards the possibility of having a coronary artery disease. And to make a diagnosis of that a coronary angiogram is usually performed which basically is a moving xray of the heart blood vessels to track any blockage inside them which causes all these symptoms.

Now the values which yp u are mentioning are basically of a ECG report most probably and if we interpret them it just giving an information that the PR interval is slightly prolonged (220) signifying some sort of Atrioventricular delay.

It's not an adequate piece of information technically to guide you properly and for a expert advice. You have to upload the proper test reports for a worthy opinion. I hope you will understand the point.

Kind regards
Dr Bhanu partap
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D