• question-icon

What does this ECG report indicate?

Posted on Mon, 31 Jul 2017 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: Please what do you think of my ECG
Dob 0000
HR=107 bpm
PR=0.16 Sec
QRS=0.082 Sec
QT=0.332 Sec
QTC=0.414 Sec
P-QRS-T Axes=58Deg,8Deg, 2Deg,
Abnormal ECG unconfirmed
Sinus Tachycardia
Anterior Infarct-age undetermined
Inferior T Wave abnormality is non-specific
Low QRS voltages in precordial leads
I have copied the details as best as I can see.
My ECG itself is below :https://prnt.sc/fsq9tp
http://prntscr.com/fsqdpi
https://prnt.sc/fsqdt5
Answered by Dr. Priyank Mody 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Do upload the Ecg for interpretation

Detailed Answer:
Hello, I am Dr Mody and I would be addressing your concern.
Mam the pain if it persists 24 *7 without waxing or waning in intensity since 3 months now, it's unlikely to be anginal.
Now coming to the Ecg. The parameters ( values) are withen normal range.
The interpretation you have mentioned is the machine, which may not always be accurate. Also tachycardia ( heart rate slightly high) may cause secondary T wave changes.
You may upload the Ecg on this very app, so I can interpret it for you.
Considering your age, you surely require an cardiac evaluation to rule out any pathology. However do not be stressed on the basis of machine based interpretation of Ecg as it's far from being accurate.

Regards Dr. Priyank Mody
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Priyank Mody 20 hours later
Dear Dr Mody Thanks for your response. My ECG is below

https://prnt.sc/fsq9tp

http://prntscr.com/fsqdpi

https://prnt.sc/fsqdt5

That is the three pages on ECG. You may have to wait a bit for the urls to load wit the jpeg files

I have been constantly unwell since late 2015. Its chest and body pain, and generally unable to have normal exertion, which seems to be slowly getting worse.
A doc online told me my rotten cough of long standing, which gives a sickly impresion in public can be due to lack of proper pumping by the heart

I had a bad cardiac episode in 2016 XXXXXXX then in Feb 2016 they said I had passed the treadmill test, so did not have angina. The ECG machine said Sinus tachycardia and Sinus arrhythmia. My next episode was in July 2016 when the EBG machine said Sinus tachycardia and Sinus arrhythmia. andT Wave abnormalities. The above ECG is of 2017 XXXXXXX 30. I had also gone to A&E with chest pain (minor) on April 21 and severe vomiting on May 1st 2017. This ECG of a week ago seems to have Sinuts tachycardia and Sinus arrhythmia. andT Wave abnormalities-so it seems to be progressing
Answered by Dr. Priyank Mody 25 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please do upload the Ecg on our domain

Detailed Answer:
I am unable to see the Ecg through the link. You can upload the same through our application, please try doing the same. Alternatively you can scan the ECG image and upload it directly here.
The machine interpretation of the Ecg changes with even in position of lead placement while taking the Ecg. 2 ecg taken just one hour apart may give different reading, so don't read much into the Ecg as a single modality.

Chest pain on exertion as well as cough can be because of heart for sure. 2D Echocardiography would help in knowing the function of the heart, Do consider getting it done.

Sinus tachycardia and sinus arrhythmia both can be normal variants. I would interpret it appropriately for you

Also will wait for your ecg upload

Regards Dr Priyank Mody
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Priyank Mody 4 hours later
I have managed to attach the ecg. The reason the 3 pages are of different darkness is when I got the 3 ECG pages they made the really bad page extra light,and I did not do a good job darkening them to be visible.
Answered by Dr. Priyank Mody 30 hours later
Brief Answer:
I would suggest a 2D echocardiography

Detailed Answer:
Hello I went through the EcG attached.
Sinus tachycardia
I First Ecg has a q wave in lead 3 and a Avf.
There is poor progression of P wave ( Not anterior wall infarct)
The T wave changes are not significant ( Mostly secondary repolarisation changes).
Sorry if the interpretation is more technical, but that is the best way I could.

Considering you are age and symptoms do consider getting an 2 D echocardiography done. If nomral may proceed with treadmill stress test. This would help us get a more clearer picture of your heart status.

Regards Dr Priyank Mody
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Priyank Mody

Cardiologist