question-icon

What does this ECG report indicate?

Posted on Mon, 29 May 2017
Question: Please provide opinion on attached ECG. Also provide prognosis, treatment details, Hospitalization requirement
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap (16 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Ecg look alright

Detailed Answer:
Hello

I have seen the ecg attached by you and I would like to tell you that it's alright. But I want to know about the patient symptoms and other medical details that whether he have diabetes or hypertension or not any smoking history and all so as to guide you properly regarding treatment, hospitalisation.

I hope this information will be helpful. Kindly provide more details. Will be happy to help.

Kind regards
Dr Bhanu partap
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Bhanu Partap

Cardiologist