What does this ECG report indicate?
Ecg look alright
I have seen the ecg attached by you and I would like to tell you that it's alright. But I want to know about the patient symptoms and other medical details that whether he have diabetes or hypertension or not any smoking history and all so as to guide you properly regarding treatment, hospitalisation.
I hope this information will be helpful. Kindly provide more details. Will be happy to help.
Dr Bhanu partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does complete rbb in an ecg report indicate
- What is the reason for variation in the ecg report
- What does the ecg report indicate
- What does qrs abnormality finding in ecg report indicate
- What is an ecg
- What are the findings from the ecg report
- What is the analysis for the attached ecg report
- What does this ecg report depict
- Ecg report
- What is mean unconfirmed ecg report
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?