What does this ECG report indicate?

Dr. Ilir Sharka

Cardiologist

Posted on Thu, 23 Mar 2017 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: can you tell me what sinus tachycardia abnormal left axis deviation left anterior fascicular block t abnormalities in high lateral leads is?
Answered by Dr. Ilir Sharka 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I would epxlain as follows:

Detailed Answer:
Hello!

Welcome on HCM!

I would like to express my condolences for the loss of your beloved person; I could explain that all the above prescribed ECG findings seem to be a reflection of his coronary artery disease (T wave abnormalities, left anterior fascicular block, sinus tachycardia).

They are consequences of cardiac ischemia on heart rate, cardiac conductance system and myocardium (cardiac muscle).

Hope to have clarified your uncertainties!

Kind regards,

Dr. Iliri