What does this ECG report indicate?
Not significant atherosclerosis
Coronary atherosclerosis with 20% of narrowing of coronary arteries isn't a heart disese yet. It can't cause any harm to your heart as the blood supply will be the same as in arteries without narrowing.
If you follow healthy lifestyle and take your statin, there are good chances that the atherosclerosis will be stable and there will be no progress .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does complete rbb in an ecg report indicate
- What is the reason for variation in the ecg report
- What does the ecg report indicate
- What does qrs abnormality finding in ecg report indicate
- What is an ecg
- What are the findings from the ecg report
- What is the analysis for the attached ecg report
- What does this ecg report depict
- Ecg report
- What is mean unconfirmed ecg report