What does this CBC test report indicate?
She is having anaemia and urine infection
Hello Mr XXXX
welcome to health care magic, I have gone through Mrs Meenu Deswal's reports very diligently and I will try to help you out in best possible way.
She has anaemia means low hemoglobin level (10.3gm/DL) with all the RBC indices (mcv,mch,mchc) are low which might be related to nutritional deficiencies of iron and folic acid or excess blood loss either in the form menses.
One month before her hemoglobin was 11gm/dl so it has decreased in last one month
you need not to worry at all, it's a reversible condition, it can be corrected by iron and folic acid supplements and taking lots of grean leafy vegetables and meat products if she is non vegetarian.
apart from this she has urine infection which might be a reason for fever and burning sensation while passing urine.
tirednes might be related to anaemia, so I would advise her to take iron and multivitamin supplements along with green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits to correct anaemia
she should go for urine culture and sensitivity test to find out the causative organism for urine infection, she may require a course of antibiotics accordingly.
Ask her to have plenty of fluids
please write back to me with her diet plan , any history of excess menses bleeding?
so that I will be able to tell even more precisely.
Waiting for your reply
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done tmt test what does the reports indicate
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- Ovulation test pregnancy test done what does the reports indicate
- What does these torch test report indicate
- Ovulation test done what does the report indicate
- Hiv test done what does the report indicate
- What does these liver test reports indicate
- What does the test report indicate
- Done sperm test what does the reports indicate
- What does indicate below thyroid test reports