What does the ultrasound scan report indicate?
ps: she takes a lot of meds for gas and cannot sustain heavy meds due to long history of self medication.
Laproscopic removal of gallbladder should be done.
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic for your query .
Have gone through your details and i appreciate your concerns.
As per your query answers are-
Ultrasound of your mother is suggestive of kidney stone in left kidney.Lithotripsy should be done initially to break stone.In this process waves are used to break stones.
Secondly there is a polyp or stone in gallbladder.A CT scan upper abdomen should be done to confirm if its a polyp or stone.A plannedc laproscopic removal surgery should be done to remove gall bladder.
Hope i was helpful.
Feel free to follow up!
point is she is 60+ and has a long history of taking meds very sensitive to medicine and cannot sustain heavy meds. also recovery from operations at this stage. i realize that its a must when its show stopper but how would you rate this condition otherwise. can it be like non sos.
ps: she is not complaining pain anymore.
Hello again dear patient,
Problem with stone in gallbladder is that sometimes it skids out into common bile duct and get stuck into pancreas causing severe pancreatitis.This is a inflammatory condition and causes acute emergency and can even be fatal.
Therefore treatment of choice for a gall bladder stone is laproscopic surgery.
Stone would be removed using a laproscope.
Only three holes would be created during procedure.
Patient would be discharged post operation after 24 hour.
For kidney stone she can try drinking plenty of water.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Got my ultrasound report what does it indicate
- Explain the ultrasound scan report
- What does the kidney ultrasound report indicate
- What does the ultrasound scan of my thyroid indicate
- Gynecology ultrasound done what does the report indicate
- What is cga in ultrasound scan ?
- Ultrasound scan done what does the reports suggests
- Pelvic ultrasound scan done what does the report indicate
- Ultrasound scan what does the report indicate
- Had ultrasound scan what are the findings from the report
- Suggest treatment for dizziness, fatigue and nausea when diagnosed with...
- What causes constant abdominal bloating after gallbladder surgery?
- Suggest remedies for chronic hiccups
- Suggest treatment for severe cramps and abdominal pain
- What does my HIDA report result indicate?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, low grade fever and abdominal pain
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of GERD
- Suggest treatment for severe acid reflux despite taking Nexium
- Does Tylenol Cold cause diarrhea when taken for cold and flu?
- Suggest treatment for multiple anal abscesses