What does the ultrasound scan at 23 weeks of pregnancy suggest?
nothing to worry as it will migrate to upper position
Hello dear, thanks for trusting health care magic.
There is nothing to be so tense, placental bulk is situated at fund us and moreover there always migration of the placenta to upper side with time which is normal site for implantation.
So just relax and take care of following points viz-
- take good amount of rest at night and as much rest as possible during day time.
- avoid sexual intercourse
- avoid heavy work and long periods of standing
- take folic acid tablet regularly.
Relax and don't panic there is going to be no interference with the normal delivery most probably.
We will get a scan at 34 weeks and decide accordingly.
can travel by car
Yes dear just avoiding weights and heavy work will suffice.
You can travel by car till your office but avoid train or bus at all times.
Take iron tablets with folic acid combination easily available in market.
Folic acid is good for placental integrity so should always take it.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- 20 weeks pregnancy ultrasound
- What does the ultrasound scan result suggest
- 10 weeks pregnancy ultrasound
- 7 weeks pregnancy ultrasound
- Pregnancy ultrasound scans
- What do the findings of pregnancy ultrasound suggest
- Shadow on ultrasound scan pregnancy
- Ultrasound scan pregnancy 20 weeks
- Ultrasound scan done what does the reports suggests
- Pregnancy at 14 weeks ultrasound