What does the thyroid profile report indicate?
Repeat TSH, Free T3 and Free T4
noted your concern and blood reports. Your TSH and free T4 are normal. A total T3 is showing low value. But I would ignore that value at the moment .
Rather repeat another blood test for TSH, Free T4, Free T3 later in fasting state.
DHEA S is an adrenal androgen. The levels are high in you but not alarming. More than 800 needs further evaluation. Your level of DHEA-S elevation is possible with weight gain and PCOS.
Do you have irregular periods, excess hair growth over chin/chest/abdomen or thighs or enlargement of Clitoris? Together with high DHEA-S, these may warrant further evaluation.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does thyroid lab report indicate to have hypothyroidism
- Whats a thyroid profile
- Thyroid testing done what does report suggest
- What is tsh in thyroid profile
- What are the findings in my thyroid report
- What does my thyroid report suggest
- Thyroid bloodwork done what does the report suggest
- What is the reason for thyroid profile increases
- What does indicate below thyroid test reports
- What is the normal tsh reading in a thyroid profile