What does the sonography report suggest?
Nothing to worry
Thanks for your query.
I have read you query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply:
1) Baby is doing well and there is nothing to worry.
2) Ultrasound scan report is normal and not to worry.
3) Continue the medicines.
I hope I answered you query and addressed your concerns.
Let me know if you wish to ask any further questions. I will be glad to help you.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is bilateral pcod sonography
- What does my pelvic sonography report say
- Diagnosis of lymphadenopathy , sonography report
- Liquor report in sonography
- What does sonography during pregnancy suggest
- Symptoms of lymphadenopathy , sonography report
- What does the attached sonography report indicate
- What is the meaning of the sonography result
- What are the findings from the sonography
- Lymphadenopathy , sonography report causes
- Have l 5 injuries. Had three IVF pregnancies, failed. Is i 5 injury the...
- How fertyl m works for men having very low sperm count?
- Increasing follicle size. Need trigger shot for ovulation?
- Pregnant. Had tender breasts and felt queasy. But, symptoms stopped and...
- Took enema with enema kit. Some amount left. Is there any reason for...
- Period delayed. How to take mtpill and mitoprost?
- Can I ask to be sedated so that I can relax and get through the exam...
- Pain in throat, jumping eye lid, pain in chest, stabbing pain in...
- Ovaries hurt after an orgasm masturbation, stinging sensation. What...
- On adderall. Can it result in nagging dull pain below rib cage?