What does the semen assessment report indicate?
Count: 2.0 millions/ml
Total Count: 9.4 millions
Mobility (a): 69%
Mobility (b): 5%
Mobility (c): 9%
Mobility (d): 17%
Normal Forms: 4%
Round Cells: 0.0 millions/ml
LOW SPERM COUNT, BUT NORMAL MOTILITY, may need medical help
The number of sperm (sperm count) in your case is lower than usual. However this semen assessment will have to be repeated in 3-4 weeks since that can be a one time thing and be better in a few weeks. The mobility/ motility is fine.
You need an urologist checkup to rule out other factors that might add to the problem, also your partner needs to get checked by gynecologist with ultrasound of reproductive organs and hormonal status.
Also healthy diet and no alcohol, no cigarettes and stress reduction is advisable.
If there is still no pregnancy possible there can be very successfull help for you with assisted fertility such as intraunterine insemination (iui) and others.
With that you still have very good chances of pregnancy.
Hope this is helping you , if you have any clarifications you can get back to me, if this was helpful please kindly rate my answer. Best regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does the semen report suggest
- What are the findings from the semen report
- Semen analysis done what doe the report indicate
- Uploaded semen examination report what does it indicate
- Semen analysis done what does report indicate
- What is the analysis for the semen report attached
- What does quotoligoasthenospermiaquot in semen report indicate
- What does the blood and semen analysis report indicate
- What does the attached semen analysis report indicate
- What does these semen analysis indicate