What does the haematology report suggest?
NEUT54 EOSINO2 LYMPH39 MONO5
what does all this mean Thank you Doc
Your complete blood count and ESR reports are absolutely normal.
I have gone through your report.
I can understand your concern.
Your report is absolutely normal.
Your Hemoglobin, RBC, Blood indices, Total WBC count, Differential count, Platelet count, ESR all are absolutely normal.
So don't worry about that. It is routine test.
If you have any symptoms then tell me so that I can help you further. otherwise just be relaxed. Your complete blood count report is normal.
Hope I have answered your question. If you have any doubts then feel free to ask me. I will be happy to answer.
Thanks for using health care magic.
Wish you a very good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does the semen report suggest
- What does the scan report suggest
- Haematology report says microcytic hypochromic blood picture indicationsbr
- What are the findings from the haematology report
- What does my haematological report indicate
- What does the mri report suggest
- Semen report got what does report suggest
- What does the report suggest
- What does the ultrasound report suggest
- What is haematology report