What does the following ultrasound report indicate?
can this query be please answered by an oncologist
history of lscs two years back.. after that devloped ap sinus tract with no discharge in right ant abdominal wall which was told to be of Tb by one doc and fat necrosis by othrr
now latest USg says altered echogenity of subcutaneous fat in both infraumblical area
is this cancer reports attached
What is this focal fat necrosis I'll defined areas.
Hello. It is normal
Hello dear. I have gone through the details. So your reports are not suggestive of cancer and you must be relaxed. Any infection or trauma can lead to disruption of blood supply to fatty tissue and yhen it gets necrosed or say dead, at certain areas. This is called focal fat necrosis and is normal phenomenon.
Thanks and regards
Hello. Sinus tract infection is thr reason
Hello dear. So as you said the sinus tract infection is the most probable cause for such fat necrosis. Another cause can be trivial trauma which went unnoticed. I dont think there is any reason to worry. Relax
Thanks and regards
Feel free to ask further
What is the treatment for this.if it is panniculitis what should be done
Sir what is the treatment for this..does tb or cellulitis presents picture like this
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Got my ultrasound report what does it indicate
- What is efw in pregnancy ultrasound report?
- What are the findings from the ultrasound report
- What does the kidney ultrasound report indicate
- What does the ultrasound report mean
- Whole abdomen ultrasound done what does the report indicate
- Gynecology ultrasound done what does the report indicate
- What does my ultrasound indicate
- What does the ultrasound report suggest
- Ultrasound scan what does the report indicate
- What causes inflammation in the lungs while treating pneumonia?
- Can nodules in the lungs be cancerous?
- What are the long term side effects of Cytoxan and Taxotere?
- What does this biopsy report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for cough, headache and nausea
- Suggest treatment for a large tumor in the abdomen
- What is the prognosis for metastatic ampullary carcinoma?
- Suggest treatment for iron deficiency anemia
- What does my lab test report indicate?
- Is missing a dosage of medicine during anti tubular lymphadenitis...