What does the following semen analysis report indicate?
Folic acid not responsible for decreased sperm count
Hi dear, I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Folic acid deficiency do not causes cryptozoospermia or azoospermia.
Folic acid deficiency generally causes anemia and defective fetal formation in pregnant women.
I would suggest you to consult a urologist for proper examination, investigation and treatment of cryptozoospermia.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Wishing you good health.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the findings from the semen analysis report
- What are normal values in a semen analysis report
- Semen analysis report what is the problem suggested treatment
- What does the following semen analysis report suggest
- What is your opinion for the attached semen analysis report
- What are the the conclusions from my semen analysis report
- Does the semen analysis report indicate any abnormality
- What does the blood and semen analysis report indicate
- What does the attached semen analysis report indicate
- What is the interpretation form my semen analysis report
- What are side effects of Unwanted 72 taken to stop pregnancy?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through unprotected sex without...
- What causes vaginal bleeding after having I pill?
- What causes delay in menstruation after taking I-pill?
- What causes dizziness after having Percocet?
- What causes delay in period despite having I pill after unprotected sex?
- What causes heavier menstruation while taking Progesterone during...
- What causes constipation, whitish bumps on nipples and pink spotting?
- What causes bleeding from vagina while urinating?
- What are the different methods of safe abortion?