• question-icon

What does the following lipid profile report indicate?

Posted on Wed, 9 Aug 2017 in Homeopathy
Question: Dear Dr Ratnesh,
I attaching my husband s lipid profile and LFT reports for my husband. His cholesterol and tryglycerides are significantly high and there is some variation in his LFT report also. His lipid profile report has been bad for more than 3 years especially tryglycerides. Sometime back doctor had advised him statins which he also took for 6 months but left it because of its side effects. Someone suggested him crategus which he took for 3 months but it didn't help. Can u suggest him a good homeopathy remedy to treat his problem.

Thanks XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Homeopathic Medication required

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX
I appreciate your interest in homeopathy,

I have gone through the details attached, and on the basis of findings, I have selected some best possible medicine in your case.

In this case, crategus would not be helping you so much and so you may hold the medicine for meanwhile.

I would suggest you start with:
Cholestrinum 1M 4 pills once in day
R7 20 drops with half cup of water three times in a day

Take the medicine for a month and then revert back for further course of medication.
You may be required to take the medicine for at least 3-4 month and during the course, there may be changes in the medication depending upon the progress.

Medicine would help to saturate the blood cholesterol level in the body. Medicine is best proven and has a good response in such case.

Hope this is clear to you
In case of any query feel free to ask

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 31 hours later
Thanku so much Doctor
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Followup

Detailed Answer:
take the medicine as prescribed and followup as required
Avoid fatty, fried and oily foods. maintain a healthy food habit
Exercise and walking would help you to maintain your health good.

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath