What does the following lipid profile report indicate?
Report as under:
LIPID PROFILE, BASIC, SERUM
Cholesterol Total = 129.00 mg/dL
Triglycerides = 69.00 mg/dL
HDL Cholesterol = 35.00 mg/dL
LDL Cholesterol = 80.20 mg/dL
VLDL Cholesterol = 13.80 mg/dL
Non-HDL Cholesterol = 94.00 mg/dL
LIVER & KIDNEY PANEL, SERUM
(Spectrophotometry, Indirect ISE)
Urea = 17.00 mg/dL
Creatinine = 0.52 mg/dL
Uric Acid = 3.60 mg/dL
AST (SGOT) = 19 U/L
ALT (SGPT) = 17 U/L
GGTP = 19 U/L
Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP) = 70 U/L
Bilirubin Total = 0.45 mg/dL
Bilirubin Direct = 0.08 mg/dL
Bilirubin Indirect = 0.37 mg/dL
Total Protein = 7.20 g/dL
Albumin = 3.65 g/dL
A : G Ratio = 1.03
Calcium, Total = 8.70 mg/dL
Phosphorus = 3.80 mg/dL
Sodium = 136.00 mEq/L
Potassium = 4.51 mEq/L
Chloride = 106.00 mEq/L
Glucose Fasting = 89.00 mg/dL
Glucose (PP) = 99.00 mg/dL
COMPLETE BLOOD COUNT (CBC)
(Electrical Impedance & VCS)
Hemoglobin = 9.80 g/dL
Packed Cell Volume (PCV) = 32.20 %
RBC Count = 5.06 mill/mm3
MCV = 63.70 fL
MCH = 19.30 pg
MCHC = 30.30 g/dL
Red Cell Distribution Width (RDW) = 18.30 %
Total Leukocyte Count (TLC)= 11.60 thou/mm3
Differential Leucocyte Count (DLC)
Segmented Neutrophils = 62.10 %
Lymphocytes = 25.60 %
Monocytes = 8.30%
Eosinophils = 3.00 %
Basophils = 1.00 %
Absolute Leucocyte Count
Neutrophils = 7.20 thou/mm3
Lymphocytes = 2.97 thou/mm3
Monocytes = 0.96 thou/mm3
Eosinophils = 0.35 thou/mm3
Basophils = 0.12 thou/mm3
Platelet Count = 472.0 thou/mm3
CARDIO C-REACTIVE PROTEIN (hsCRP), SERUM = 2.00 mg/L
T3, Free; FT3 = 2.94 pg/mL
T4, Free; FT4 = 1.17 ng/dL
TSH, Ultrasensitive = 5.975 uIU/mL
Please help me .
iron deficiency anemia and subclinical hypothyroidism
Dear sir, Hi! I am dr XXXXXXX endocrinologist. Welcome to HCM and I would be happy to help you.
first: do not panic , reports are majorly normal.
2. Hb is little low, for that you must increase your fruit, salad and green vegetable intake. Also you might need iron supplementation as tablet, with elemental iron 100mg for 3 months.
3. TSH is little high, if you have family history of thyroid disorders, or you have symptoms of thyroid dysfunction like weight gain, constipation, depression, hair fall, over tired, lethargy, you may treat it with thyroxine replacement. 1- 2 mcg /kg/d. might need to go for TPO/TGA antibodies.
4. your HDL is low but that will be taken care of by increased fruit , salad, and green vegetables, nuts intake .
Thankyou for reply
i am woreid about increase in platellete count, i request you to please suggest the remedy and please let help me with real/prime cause for the abnormal values in RBC/WBC?platellete etc.
Does the stress plays a role in present condition??
Waiting for your help/guidance.
marginally high with no symptoms.
Dear sir, hi! actually you are right, wbc and platelets both are marginally high but as you have no signs and symptoms of infection, and as your differential count is normal, it can be probably just dehydration, and may be stress is keeping you away from healthy diet and fluid intake. so relax things are not really bad on health front. Hb is low which i already mentioned earlier. regards!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done lipid profile test is my report okay
- My lipid profile report cholesterol 289 triglycerides
- What does these blood test and lipid profile indicate
- How should a lipid profile test report be interpreted
- What are the findings from the lipid profile test
- Lipid profile test done what do the results indicate
- My lipid profile and blood test report
- Have had lipid profile test what are the diagnosis
- Can an abnormal lipid profile indicate cancer?
- What is lipid profile test
- Gaining weight. Accumulation of fat near chest and belly area. What can...
- Average levels of progesterone and estrogen throughout menstrual cycle?...
- Too much calcium in blood. Fluctuation in hyperparathyroidism, kidney...
- Had weight gain, sore body, heavy periods and mood swings. Thyroid test...
- Diabetic, have fluctuating sugar and high creatinine. Suggested novarpid...
- Diagnosed with empty sella syndrome. Having symptoms of hypogonadism....
- Having addisons disease. Have been exposed to hydrogen sulfide. Having...
- Have hair thinning problem. Under going treatment in homeopathy but no...
- Always feel tired, not overweight. Suggest injection instead of iron...
- Suffering from PCOD and thyroid. On thyronorm. Taking ayurvedic...