What does the following brain MRI report suggest?
Two conditions not related to each other.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
Headaches you are experiencing could be related to ethmoid sinusitis, or small brain vessels disease.
Small vessels disease is a conseguence of high blood pressure.
According to MRI results, there in no bleeding or stroke, so headache is not related to any aneurysm.
Stroke risk is related directly to hypertension, so it is the risk for aneurysm presence.
MRA is needed to evaluate correctly the basilar ectasia, is it an aneurysm or not, and to evaluate other brain vessels for presence of aneurysms.
One thing is sure: there is no ruptured aneurysm ( or subarachnoidal hemorrhage).
In the other hand, there is degenative spine disease not related to brain condition.
Treatment about degenative spine disease consists on antiinflamatory drugs, exercises designed to increase muscles strength and relieve joint loading.
When these measures fail to improve symptoms, or there is worsening of neurological findings ( spasticity eg.) correlated to imaging studies findings, decompressive surgery +/- spine stabilization is needed.
Of course, these issues should be discussed with your treating Doctor.
There is no relation between your restricted diet, or CPAP treatment.
Hope I've helped you. If you have further questions or clarifications feel free to ask.
If no, you can close the conversation and rate the answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Did mri scan of brain what does the report say
- Mri report shows brain stroke suggest any ayurvedic treatment
- What does these mri report of brain indicate
- Took mri for brain what does report infer
- Done with brain mri diagnosis of demyelinating disease suggestion
- Mri of the brain
- What are the findings from the brain mri
- What are the findings from the brain mri report
- What does the mri of brain suggest
- Mri of brain done what does result suggest