What does the following USG scan report indicate?

Posted on Fri, 23 Sep 2016 in Women's Health
Question: Hi...My USG scan and LH & FSH Test report attached ..Currently i am consulting with Dr & she prescribed the following medicine . Can you please evaluate my reports and give your opinion .
Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
PCOD + LEFT ECTOPIC KIDNEY

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the query to HCM,
You are suffering from PCOD as evident by polycystic ovaries and also a left ectopic functional kidney in the left iliac fossa. The uterus is fine and normal. The FSH &LH reports are also normal for follicular phase. The tablets you are taking have been rightly prescribed for controlling PCOD , but if you are anxious to conceive then you should be opting for OVULATION INDUCTION with clomiphene as well.
But if pregnancy is not a concern then you should be opting for oc pills like KRIMSON-35 / GINETTE 35 for next 3-6 cycles to bring your hormonal levels under control. You may discuss with your physician and take an informed decision.
Dr. Sameer Kumar

OB and GYN Specialist