What does the following LFT report indicate?

Dr. Ratnakar Kini

Gastroenterologist

Posted on Mon, 26 Oct 2015 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: hi my mom had a gall bladder surgery man years back (almost ten years) we recently got her LFT done, and found almost ten fold high levels of AST, ALT, GGT, ALP. Bilirubin and protein are normal. Can we please have some indication. Kidney function and blood parameters are fine.
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Need more information

Detailed Answer:
I am Dr.R.K and I am pleased to assist you.
I would like to have some more information before I can give my opinion.

1. Why were these tests done?
2. Was Ultrasound scan of the abdomen done? If yes, please upload the report.

Dr.R.K.
Follow up: Dr. Ratnakar Kini 20 hours later
Hi she did get an ultrasound done, for the abdomen, but unfortunately because of excessive gas nothing was visible. During her gastric attack she was given the following (Wednesday, late night, 30th September, 2015).
-emeset 4 mg
-Justin 3 ml
-perinorm 2 ml
As a follow up she has been having:
Emeset 4 mg
Pantocid DSR Cap
Drotin tab and Mucaine gel.
The pathology tests were done on Saturday, morning (3rd October, 2015)
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 19 hours later
Brief Answer:
Scan has to be done

Detailed Answer:
Scan is the next step.
If USG scan did not provide any information because of excess gas, then a CT scan has to be done.

Please get back to me with the CT scan report.

Dr.R.K.