What does the following IGG test result indicate?
Without any obvious lesions of HSV 2, contageousness is very much low.
Welcome to HCM.
Thanks for posting your query.
IgG are immunoglobulins, otherwise antibodies against any disease. Every one's body reacts differently to the organisms (virus, bacteria etc). It (>5) means that you are having more antibodies in your body and you would like to have a better control over the virus. Without any obvious lesions the chances of virus shedding is very much unlikely. So the chances of your partner to have got HSV 2 from somebody else is more.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Herpes 2 igg test results
- Is igg torch results dangerous
- Hav igg result is 48
- What does bloated stomach and positive igg test indicate
- What is igg4 testing
- Rubella igg test positive
- Tuberculosis blood test igg
- What does rubella igg test positive mean
- Herpes igg test accuracy
- What does rubella igg value of 209 indicate