What does the following ECHO report indicate?

Dr. Sameer Maheshwari

Cardiologist

Posted on Mon, 27 Mar 2017 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: I have a question about an echocardiagram result. I was told it was normal now that i am gettingsecond opinion it says something i am concerned about and don't known if i should be.

What is the mild tricuspid rrgirgitation piece. I am tring to not google doctor myself into a panic, but it is Friday and i won't be able to speak to doctor h til Monday. Is that really nothing at all
Answered by Dr. Sameer Maheshwari 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Echo is absolutely normal.

Detailed Answer:
Hi madam,
Welcome.
This is Dr Sameer, cardiologist.
I went through the echo report & this is absolutely normal and their is nothing to worry.
All valves are normal, all chambers of heart are normal & contracting well. Their is also no congenital anomaly.
So to summarize - Echo is normal.

I hope this answers your query.
Thanks

Brief Answer:
This is pulmonary pressure

Detailed Answer:
Welcome again.
Mild TR is absolutely normal & is present in 99% of peoples. It indirectly represent pulmonary pressure.
So don't worry, everything is absolutely normal.
Thanks & take care
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng