What does the following ECG report indicate?

Dr. Rishu Saxena

Cardiologist

Posted on Thu, 23 Mar 2017 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: Hello doctor, my ecg report says 611 T abnormality( Flat T) and 213 mild left axis deviation ... is any thing serious... please suggest?
Answered by Dr. Rishu Saxena 52 minutes later
Brief Answer:
T wave flattening is a very non specific change.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking query on HealthcareMagic.
Flattening of T wave is seen in precordial leads.
T –wave abnormalities may not necessarily indicate the presence of a severe heart condition.They are non-specific wave changes which may also result from No obvious causes usually in young,Fever,Electrolyte Changes etc.
Mild Left axis deviation can be normal.

Suggestion
2d echo should be done,If normal you are clear from cardiac side.

Thanks

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Rishu Saxena 8 minutes later
I did a echo test and it's normal..have done a tmt test and it's also negative..still do I need any further treatment
Answered by Dr. Rishu Saxena 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Heart is normal.

Detailed Answer:
Hi again,
Your heart is perfectly normal.
Echo and TMT are far superior to E.K.G.
No treatment required.

Thanks
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy
Follow up: Dr. Rishu Saxena 2 hours later
Thanks doctor...but still I have a mild chest discomfort what would it be..could it be any gastric trouble
Answered by Dr. Rishu Saxena 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Follow up answer.

Detailed Answer:
Hi again,
Most likely its either gastric or due to anxiety.
You should take pantoprazole for few days and see if pain responds to it.
Most likely its gastric,However sometimes high levels of anxiety can also cause mild chest pains.

Thanks.