What does the following Capper test result indicate?

Dr. Albana Sejdini

Posted on Mon, 27 Mar 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Do you know a test called the "capper test" or a capper reading that is high?XXXX
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
It's a type of reading test,however need more details to be more specific..

Detailed Answer:

Capper test as far as I know is a type of reading test.

Can you please give more details, so I can help you specifically:
- is this test related to your chat with your friends or family or any medical team talked already to you?
- what are your problems in details?
- any chronic illness? or recent disease?

Thank you.
Dr.Albana
Follow up: Dr. Albana Sejdini 31 minutes later
I was given the name verbally over the phone. I inquired of the assistant for the name of the test or result that prompted my physician to send me to an oncologist.
I am sorry I did not ask her to spell it out. My guess is that she likely mispronounced the word. She said that my "capper" was high. I shall call tomorrow for a spelling, but I thank you for your efforts.
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Could be "UCSF-CAPRA Score" to assess the risk for prostate cancer...

Detailed Answer:
Hi back,

Ok, then, I hope you will provide a few more details tomorrow when you see your caring doctor.

However, so far, taking into account that you are a male patient of 88 years old, then, most probably the test has been related to prostate and we call it : "UCSF-CAPRA Score" to assess the risk for prostate cancer.

Perhaps this test resulted a bit high to ask you and send to oncologist.

You can request a copy of the test results and send to me for further assistance.

All the best and God bless!
Dr.Albana