What does the first mammography report post-surgery for cancer treatment showing fluid collection indicate?
We did her first mammography after surgery and report attached for your review. Please let me know your thoughts. We are yet to meet her oncologist.
Hello. It is likely a seroma
Hello dear. I have seen the report. So, there is nothing to suggest a recurrent disease. Thick walled collection is likely a seroma. Seroma is an ooze from surrounding lymph vessels n blood vessels. It is harmless. It will regress on its own.
Thanks and regards
There is a mentioned about benign lymph nodes in her left breast without any Birad value. Should this be further evaluated with FNAC considering the history?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cad in mammography
- Breast cancer detection rate mammography
- No shaving mammography
- What is the treatment for cervical cancer
- Post thyroid cancer treatment
- Is enlarged lymph node found through mammography cancerous
- Mammography on testicles
- Had sono mammography done what does the findings indicate
- Mammography interpretation
- Sono mammography bilateral done what does the report indicate