What does the chest X ray report suggest?
The DR. cleared me on my visit.
ORIGINAL XRAY FINDINGS: There is very subtle irregular opacity of the right lower lobe
on frontal view suspicious for pneumonia, not definitely clarified on
the lateral view. Otherwise negative consolidation or edema.
Follup XRAY: Lungs: There is no focal consolidation. Interval resolution of subtle
right lower lung opacity. There are no pleural effusions. Negative
pulmonary edema. There is no pneumothorax.
No need to worry, you are improving.
Thanks for your question on HCM.
Your initial x ray report is suggestive of right lower lobe pneumonia.
Your follow up x ray report clearly mention that opacity in right lower lobe is resolving.
This means, you are improving.
X ray changes appear after symptoms in case of pneumonia. And after treatment, resolution on x ray is slow while symptomatic improvement is rapid.
Normally, it takes 2-3 weeks for complete resolution of chest x ray.
Hope I have solved your query.
I will be happy to help you further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chest x-ray report suggestive of prominent bronchovascular markings suggestions
- What does the x ray report suggest
- What does chest x-ray findings suggest
- Had chest x ray what does the findings suggest
- Done with chest x-ray what does the report says
- What does my chest x-ray report suggest
- Had chest x-ray what are the findings in the report
- What is the meaning for the x-ray report of chest
- What does the chest x-ray result suggest
- Done chest x-ray what doe the report indicate