What does the breast magnetic resonance imaging indicate?
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
This report is consistent with the benign nature of thd mass present in your breast and that there is nothing to worry about and you can rest relaxed.
Rapid initial phase of enhancement followed by a plateau is typical of a benign and specially inflamed lesion so will resolve soon and needs no special treatment.
These phases are basically due to the altered blood flow patterns in masses which are studied in a meticulous way to diagnose the nature of lesion.
So this is a simple benign lesion which seems harmless.
Hi, I have seen the attached reports and all these co-relate with benign nature of the mass so all in all we are on safe side and it is just inflammation that is why it is causing pain which is also radiating to the armpit too.
You need to take diclofenac + serratiopeptidase combination available easily in medical shops.
It needs to be taken thrice a day for at least 7 days and in case you have pressure feeling inside the breast tissue along with gross red discoloration of skin then also take antibiotic.
So I want you to visit your doctor to fetch a prescription for the same after proper examination.
In case you have any questions about it, I will be glad to answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could a lump on my breast indicate
- Pain in the breasts and nipples what does it indicate
- What does burning itching near breast indicate
- What does pain in breast indicates
- Can omniscan cure vascular magnetic resonance imaging?
- I am suffering from cns magnetic resonance imaging, can i take omniscan?
- Functional magnetic resonance imaging fmri
- What does a lump under the breast indicate
- What does a lump in breast indicate
- What do sore breasts and irregular period indicate