What does the below blood report indicate?
Your insulin level is high.
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern.
Your hemoglobin is slightly low. But it is not a cause of big worry.
But your insulin level is very high.
Normal level is 6-27 microIL/ml.
It can be seen in insulinoma, factitious hypoglycaemia, insulin autoimmune syndrome or cirrhosis of liver.
You should go for blood sugar test, liver function test and ultrasound abdomen to search the cause of high insulin.
Then you should take treatment accordingly.
So consult your doctor and go for investigation.
Give me follow up with your reports.
Hope I have answered your question, if you have doubt then I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- What does my sons blood report indicate
- What does below urine analysis report indicate
- What does these blood reports for salmonella typhi indicate
- What does mild anisopoikilocytosis indicate in a blood report
- What does my blood report indicate
- Done with blood work what does the report indicate
- What does the blood and semen analysis report indicate
- What do reactive lymphocytes indicate in blood report
- What does indicate below thyroid test reports