What does the absence of periods after fallopian ring surgery indicate?
Delay is due to breast feeding.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
After a childbirth, if you are breast feeding then it is normal not to have periods. Since you were having periods just before the surgery, pregnancy is ruled out.
Blood pressure changes can alter the amount of blood flow during the periods but it cannot delay the periods.
It is better to rule out pregnancy after a urine test at home.
You will resume your normal periods after you stop breast feeding.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the correct fertility period after periods
- Normal monthly periods after fallopian tube removal
- What can be done for absence of periods after childbirth
- What does spotting after periods indicate
- Periods after removal of fallopian tube
- Heavy period after getting fallopian tube removed
- Fallopian tube removal and period
- What causes absence of periods after a medical abortion
- Periods and blocked fallopian tubes
- Period after fallopian tube removal after ectopic