What does the TMT report indicate?
Recently my father has done his health checkup and in his TMT report shown positive.
Cardiology consultant suggest for Angiography. Need your suggestion before going to angiography.
exercise timing was 5.02min, and Work level of XXXXXXX METS:7:00, Resting heart rate of 134 (89% of Pr.MHR) bpm. Resting blood pressure (120/70) mmhg. XXXXXXX to a maximum blood pressuer of 136/84 mmhg.
Yes Angiography is needed.
Thanks for posting your query.
If TMT is positive then yes he has to get Angiography done . But I need to know did your father had any symptoms like Chest Pain , Breathlessness while doing TMT. If yes then yes definitely TMT is required.
But if there were no symptoms then also the best thing is to get Angiography but it is not mandatory. He can be managed with medicines as long as he doesn't have any chest pain or breathing difficulty.
Hope this information was useful to you.
Any clarification feel free to ask .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done tmt test what does the reports indicate
- Understanding tmt reports
- What does issues in tmt indicate
- How to understand tmt report
- Mildly tmt report positive
- Csa positive tmt done what does the report indicate
- Cardiolagy total tmt reports
- Tmt positive angiography normal what indicates
- Tmt report showed positive what does this mean
- Positive tmt indicates what post cabg