What does the MRI scan report indicate?
Features suggest benign nature however please send complete report details
Thanks for writing in to us.
I have read through your query in detail.
Please find my observations below.
1. MRI is a detailed investigation and I need to review your complete report to make an accurate analysis of the result. It is not clear regarding the location and size of the cysts, of they are in the kidneys or ovaries which are the two common locations of cysts in women that are present bilaterally.
2. However for what you have written, it appears that the cysts are of benign nature and one of them might contain protein and blood components within and therefore are not a serious concern. Knowing the exact location and size of the cyst is important to guide you on what is to be done.
3. I would surely like to provide you with more accurate information once you share the complete report details. This is important because you had a pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor and we need to rule out any other possibilities which might have to be considered.
Please feel free to correct any oversight in my interpretation of your problems and discuss them in detail as per your requirements.
Hope your query is answered.
Do write back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Did mri scan of brain what does the report say
- What do mri scans show
- What do mri scans detect
- What does my mri scan report mean
- Mri scan on hand what to expect
- Had mri scan what are the findings in the report
- What does these mri scan of spine indicate
- What do the findings in mri scan of spine indicate
- Got an mri scan what does this report indicate
- Mri scan what to expect