What does the MRI scan report indicate?
C5-C6: The disc space is severely narrowed, particularly anteriorly. There is a broad spur-disc complex. This abuts and impresses upon the cord. The canal is mildly stenotic at this, the apex of the aforementioned degenerative type kyphosis. There is moderate to advanced narrowing of the neural foramina due to uncovertebral joint hypertrophy.
local injection shot may help.
I have read your query.
Alternatives to surgery can be local injection shot .
injection shot can be given C -Arm guided.
Physiotherapy like ultrasound and Tens may give you relief.
You can consult osteopath or acupuncture specialist.
I hope I have answered your questions. If you have further questions please feel free to contact us. I will be happy to answer. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Did mri scan of brain what does the report say
- What do mri scans show
- What do mri scans detect
- What does my mri scan report mean
- Mri scan on hand what to expect
- Had mri scan what are the findings in the report
- What does these mri scan of spine indicate
- What do the findings in mri scan of spine indicate
- Got an mri scan what does this report indicate
- Mri scan what to expect