What does the HIV test report indicate?
I have attached my latest test reports for your reference
Results are conclusive. You are free from HIV 1 and 2.
Welcome to HCM.
Thanks for posting your query.
Your test results are very much conclusive beyond any doubt. You are free from both HIV 1 and 2.
Tests done by the end of 12 weeks after the high risk activity itself is conclusive You had repeated up to 7 months. Not necessary to repeat any more test for HIV unless you have further risky exposure.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hiv test report result reading
- What are the interpretations from my hiv test report
- Hiv test done what does the report indicate
- What is the window period for hiv test
- What is coi in hiv test
- What is the hiv test
- What are the findings from the hiv test
- What are the findings from hiv test report
- What is elcia hiv test
- What is rapid hiv test