What does the GTT test report indicate?
fasting 90 nil
1/2 hr 210 nil
1 hr 253 trace
1 1/2 hrs 250 green ppt(+)
2 hrs 261 trace
does this mean i am diabetic...?
Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.
Your two-hour plasma glucose 261 mg/dl (i.e. >200 mg/dL) during an oral glucose tolerance test. You are diabetic as you fulfill the Criteria for the Diagnosis of Diabetes Mellitus(International Diabetes Federation ).
I would suggest you also to undergo Hb A1C to have the base-line value before starting treatment. A1C > 6.5% warrant the diagnosis of DM .
Dr. T.K. Biswas M.D. XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it normal to have diarrhea after a gtt test
- Can smoking affect gtt test
- Gtt test ranges for hypoglycemia
- Test insulin resistance gtt results
- Gtt test for pregnant women
- My gamma gtt test is 104
- Pregnant sonography showed borderline gtt does it indicate any abnormality
- Ict and gtt test for pregnant women
- Shaking after gtt test
- What is the interpretation of my gtt test