What does the EKG report indicate?
From the report it seems there is no serious abnormality
It seems no serious abnormality and nothing urgent.
But I could give better answer if I have a look on ECG. You have an option to upload files. It will be better if you could upload the ECG.
And I would like to know whether you have any complaints.
There are minor changes, but they could be caused by your prior PE. Your doctor will compare it with your previous ECG, and if there is no change, it is OK. If there are changes from your previous ECG, your doctor may wand to have and echocadiography done.
Anyway in both cases there is nothing urgent and serious, and you can wait until your appointment.
Hope I could help you
Wishing you good health
In case of further questions don't hesitate to ask
If there is no change compared with your previous ECG, there is absolutely nothing to worry.
If there will be some changes I would perform an echocardiography, if you were my patient.
Anyway there are no serious changes on ECG.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does systolic dysfunction of ekg report suggest
- What does my ekg indicate
- What does unconfirmed report from ekg machine
- What does these ekg results indicate
- Ekgs and unconfirmed reports
- Ekg report and the results
- What is low reading for ekg
- What are the findings from ekg report
- Ekg report sample lab
- What does unconfirmed report mean on ekg