What does the CT scan report suggest?
He may require surgery.
Thanks for your query
I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. I think he may require surgery for removal of calcification and reconstruction of ruptured tendon and physiotherapy after this.Probably this knot also may require excision. However final decision depends on operative surgeon after complete clinical and radiological assessment including CT scan assessment. You can discuss with your doctor about it.
Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.
Wishing him a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the findings from the ct scan report
- What is a ct scan
- What does my transvaginal ultrasound and ct scan report suggest
- Brain ct scan report
- Does ct scan report suggest alzheimers disease
- What do the findings in the ct scan suggest
- Ct scan done what does the reading suggest
- Abdomen ct scan done what does report suggest
- What does these ct scan report indicate
- Ct scan reports got is surgery required suggestions