What does the CT scan report indicate?

Dr. Indranil Ghosh

Oncologist

Posted on Tue, 20 Oct 2015 in General Health
Question: I asked Dr. Indranil XXXXXXX about my cousin Rose's liver cancer a few days ago, but the question was closed. I've since received 4 pages of documents covering her chest CT scan, CT biiopsy, report, and a report on taking the biopsy. I've uploaded them under the closed question.
We would like Dr. XXXXXXX to review those reports and give us his opinion of them. Should XXXXXXX plan to have the catheter surgery and undergo the chemotherapy?
Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Yes she should

Detailed Answer:
hi
thanks for follow up.

This is actually a lymphoma, which is curable with chemo. This is entirely different from liver cancer or colon cancer with liver spread.

so she should not waste any more time and start the treatment as advised.

hope this helps.
regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Sonia Raina