What does the CBC result indicate?
Feb 2 2015 white: 12.1
april 23rd 2015 white: 13
can you give me some examples of what could be causing this? i have an appointment with a hematologist/oncologist in a week but i am very worried. thank you.
Do not worry;should look at the reference range of your lab...
First, I need to have the full blood work reports because I need to have a look at the reference range that your lab is using.
Overall, your white and red cells are within normal level.
Do not worry about the numbers, because they will differ based on:
- health problems you might have or recovering from any health problem at the time you had the blood work (infection, trauma, etc.)
- if you have been dehydrated (other parameters should be looked into)
- if you were passing your monthly period or just passed
Looking forward to have the full blood work reports for a more specific opinion!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does below results indicate
- What does the test result indicate
- What does these ekg results indicate
- What does my cbc test result mean
- Indications of hiv in cbc
- What does my cbc panel results suggest
- Cbc results indicate hypo erythropoiesis
- What does the scan result indicate
- What does these urinalysis results indicate
- Sinus infection cbc results