What does swelling on elbow and soreness to touch suggest?
swelling, bruising, trouble moving
Hello and thank you for your question.
A broken bone usually is very painful. It will have swelling, bruising and you may have trouble moving it if it is near a joint. Usually there has been some trauma if you have a broken bone.
A dislocated elbow will have swelling and extreme pain on movement of the joint.
If you think you have either of these you need to see a doctor right away.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for sore and painful elbow
- Elbow injury due to fall sore to touch swollen
- Swelling on the elbow
- Outer bone on elbow sore to touch
- What causes sore swelling with fluid accumulation below the elbow
- Having pain swelling and bruising in elbow suggest
- Inside elbow sore to touch
- What is the treatment for swelling and bruise on elbow
- Elbow pain sore to touch
- Elbow bone sore to touch