What Does Swelling Behind The Chin Bones Indicate?
May be sebaceous cyst or lymph node. further details are needed .
Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* There are different possibilities for this swelling as
- sebaceous cyst - lymph node - others .
Kindly provide further details so that I can answer your query completely .
1. Swelling - size , shape , consistency , movement with underlying structures ,
2. Any associated symptoms of fever , cough , weight alteration .
3. Any alteration in size of that after taking 4 antibiotics .
4. If possible kindly attach a photo pic of both swellings of chin and foot as an
attachment in next follow up for better evaluation .
Awaiting for your response .
2)Haven't checked weight in over a month but I don't feel like it has at all. I stay pretty steady. Random slight goosebumps/chill about a half hour before I took the (1)antibiotic and (1)Claritin. Some slight chest congestion last night before sleep. Nothing major and it was gone today. No weezing. No labored breathing.
3)I just took the (1) antibiotic about 2 hours ago from this point. I would guess it's too early to answer that question. But I definitely feel something if I open and close my mouth or look straight up. A tightness and tenderness.
Foot is tender when I walk. No pain if elevated. Swelling is increasing slowly.
I am attempting to include pictures.
lymph gland in neck,cellulitis sole.guidelines narrated for both .
Hi XXXXXXX ,
Thanks for the details with all photographs .
* Neck swelling is reactionary lymph node enlargement in submandibular region .
Suggestions for better recovery
- Drink plenty of liquids .
- Consume soft , light diet ; avoid hard stuffs which will require more chewing .
- Gargles with salted lukewarm water added peppermint oil 3 times a day .
- Continue antibiotics for 5 days duration after meals with antacids preferably .
- Add tab. tylenol ( 500 ) mg in drug basket 3 times a day after meals .
* Left sole swelling is early cellulitis changes .
Suggestions for that
- Keep leg elevated over 3 pillows when resting .
- Ice application 3 times a day 5 minutes each .
- Wear soft , loose slippers ; avoid ill fitting shoes .
- Avoid sitting prolong in legs dependent position .
- No additional medicines for leg is required at present as you are on antibiotics .
Follow up suggested after 48 hours about the progress of both .
Hope this will help you for sure .
Wishing you fine recovery .
Welcome for any further assistance .
Regards dear take care .