What Does Soreness On The Left Testicle Indicate?
I had jock itch the week before. Thinking maybe the skin was irritated and became infected
Scrotal cellulitis with probable abscess formation .
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* This is in relation with scrotal wall cellulitis with probable abscess formation .
Kindly provide further details so that I can answer your query completely .
1. Do you notice any change in size of testis as compared to right testis .
2. Associated fever or other systemic features .
3. Changes of color , temperature of the overlying skin .
4. Initially had you noticed a small follicle type thing over there .
5. If possible a photo pic as an attachment in the follow up would be of immense
help to understand the issue in depth .
Awaiting for your details .
Scrotal skin infection . recommendations provided .
Hello Jxxxxxx ,
Thanks for the details .
* Scrotal skin infection is evident .
* Recommendations at present
- Keep the part clean with antiseptic liquid .
- Wear loose , clean , cotton inner wears .
- Apply polymycin cream 3 times a day .
- Need prescription of complete blood counts , fasting blood sugar , post
prandial blood sugar with your doctor .
- Continue ibuprofen 3 times a day after meals .
- Question 4 was asking the mode of origin of the issue .
Awaiting for your photograph .