What does sharp pain in the breast that radiates to the back indicate?
I would need some info
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
I am Dr.Muhammad Ahmad, I have read your question in detail, I understand your concern and will try to help you in the best possible way.
In order to help you better , I would like you to give me some more information,
I will here by ask you some relevant questions to fill up the information gap.
1) since when is it there?
2) Is the are tender?
3) does it increase when you take.deep breath?
4) Any stomach issues lately?
5) any agressive work out or physcial stress lately?
6) Any other medical issues like diabetes hypertension?
Waiting for your input
M.B.B.S ( Licensed Family practitioner)
Thanks for writing back,
You history and symptoms tell me that you most probably have stomach issues,
There are certain measures you can take which will help you control your symptoms.
1) Avoid bitter sour food.
2) Avoid fizzy, sour, decaffeinated drinks, , don't take tea or coffee at all.
3) Avoid smoking and alcohol if you use them.
4) Increase fibre content in your food strictly avoid junk, use whole wheat products , you can even use fibre supplements (organic ones)
5) Eat red and white meat less for some days.
6) Reduce weight if you have more weight than you should.
7) Don't wall asleep or lie down immediately after dinner. have a 15-20 mins walk.
Then we come to meds,
1) You can use antacids over the counter for quick relieve like syrup Gaviscon.
2) I would prescribe my patient with Omeprazole or any other PPI they really help.
3) Then my patients responded really well to prokinetics like motillium.
4) I would also ask my patients to take zantac in night if they took omerpazole in morning to add the effect.
I Hope this answers your question, if your have more queries feel free to ask, otherwise close the discussion and rate it. Wish you the best of health.