What does severe pain in the jaws, ears and throat with facial swelling indicate?
lower left jaw, wisdom tooth growth. severe pain on jaw, ears and throat pain while swallowing food. mild swelling on left side of face. kindly suggest next course of action
I can certainly understand your concern and have worked through your attached image in detail.
This looks like an Infection which requires oral antibiotic therapy. Caries teeth are the basic root cause in most cases and that it requires complete elimination/extraction/manipulation by appropriate dental surgeon's intervention.
I generally suggest oral medication consisting of Amoxicillin/Clavulanate (625mg twice daily) plus Diclofenac sodium twice daily after some food for 5 days for effective symptomatic relief. Additionally, a Chlorhexidine mouthwash would be very effective.
Please check with your physician if he shares my view and if can prescribe these medications to you.
Post your further queries if any
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe pain behind the left ear
- Pop in ear followed by severe pain
- What is considered severe pain
- Severe pain in ankle no swelling
- What indicates severe pain in scapula fingers and back
- What is the solution for severe pain
- What causes severe pain in lower jaw bone
- What causes severe pain ans swelling in vagina
- Severe pain in the right chest what does this indicate
- What is the severe pain in the eye