What does rubbery discharge from the penis indicate?

Dr. T Chandrakant

General Surgeon

Posted on Mon, 26 Oct 2015 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Son has rubbery discharge that clogs penis. Has to pull it out and it is like a long rubber string. Penis burns inside. Also has foaming stringy bowel movement. Rubbery string type material can come out of anus and nose. (what could it be?)

Has lost 25 lbs in the last 7 months.

Has bladder spasms and penis that remains in shrunk positiion. Pain and tenderness in groin and testicles.

Fought a long battle with lymes disease and was on antibiotics and steroids for a year.

Has been diagnosed with seronegative spondiloarthopy triggered by the lymes disease.

We are thinking that we need to take him to an infectious disease doctor.

Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Deficiencies to be investigated and replenished.

Detailed Answer:
Hi.
Thanks for your query and an elucidate history.
Noted the history and findings related to your son who suffered from Lyme's and was on antibiotics and steroids for a year. Noted all the things you have posted.

The stringy rubbery thing that is coming out of urethra, anus and nose:
The known reason is the desquamated mucosa out of these structures.
The reason can be severe deficiency of Vitamins A, D and all others as well as the micronutrients, minerals and so on.
The integrity of the mucosa is reduced and instead of the normal cycle of removal of the dead tissues followed by the simultaneous replacement by the new one which goes continuously in such a way that we never notice any shaded tissues, the sheets of mucosa get separated as it is so that it is noticed as in your son's case.
Due to affection of the gastrointestinal tract, the absorption is further reduced of all the nutrients.

This may be confirmed by sending the sample for histopathology examination.

I think, your son should be well investigated for the deficiencies and replenished by Injectables as far as possible as oral route absorption may be poor.

This should help him.

I hope this answer helps your son.
Please feel free to ask for relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.
I would be happy if this answer helps your son to get a reversal back to normal life.